Monday, June 13, 2005

Bryce Laughs in the Bathroom

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"Argus! I didn't know you were here," Bryce says. He laughs the alarming goblin-like cackles I heard outside in the hallway. "It seems there has been a bit of an incident."

"What are you talking about?" I say. Bryce popped out of a stall when I came into the bathroom.

"I went to a barbeque this weekend," he says. "All you can eat. I must have put away a half-dozen big burgers on Saturday. Along with more than a couple beers. Well, I just laid the mother of all iceburg shits in the toilet. You're not going to believe it, but the toilet won't flush."

"That's great, Bryce. Do you want a medal?"

Bryce laughs, throwing his head back like a lunatic. I begin to wonder: Can people hear us outside? I hope not. I start to edge for the door.

"Wait!" Bryce says. "Do me a favour. This is the biggest dump I've ever seen. Can you get your camera and take a picture of it?"

"Jesus Christ, Bryce! What the hell for?"

"Please? This is historic - I really need this. Just one picture?"

Inspiration flashes through my mind. "Okay - but I want you in the shot, too. For perspective. Like when you take a picture of a mountain or something."

Bryce howls more laughter. "That's a great idea! Why didn't I think of that?"

"Probably because you're a moron," I mumble.

I'm back in a few moments with the camera. "Okay, get in close, now. You're not in the frame."

"God, it stinks! Am I in it yet?"

"No, get closer. Attaboy. Man, that log is as big as your head, Bryce! How did you manage this?" I say.

"Stop it, you're killing me! Just take the picture!"

"I can't wait to send this out on a group e-mail," I mutter.

"What was that?"

"Nothing, dude."

*snap!*

13 Comments:

At 2:39 a.m., Blogger Brad said...

Holy shit. Literally.

I thought that anything could be flushed down one of those supercharged industrial toilets. Apparently not.

I pity his colon.

 
At 10:46 a.m., Blogger Bottle Rocket Fire Alarm said...

I don't pity his colon. It's the strongest muscle in his body. That thing chugs gravel and churns out mud. It's industrious.

 
At 4:29 p.m., Blogger sic said...

Wow. Stunning. Stupendous. That takes my breath away.

sarcastrix

 
At 12:42 a.m., Blogger Blake said...

He must have had some peanuts and cashews holding hands in that turd to keep it afloat.

Blake

 
At 4:08 p.m., Blogger SS said...

OMG! LOL! LMAO! ROFLMFAO! and every other one i'm not thinking of.

argus, you kill me sometimes!

 
At 4:24 p.m., Blogger Shelia said...

Ugh...just gross...lol

 
At 12:56 p.m., Blogger Lara said...

HOLY CRAP! I think that man just gave birth!

 
At 9:37 a.m., Blogger RuKsaK said...

That is truly huge - I've never seen something that big that came out of an arse before - how was he able to walk after that?

 
At 5:54 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't type I'm laughing so hard.

~Jef

 
At 9:48 p.m., Blogger Kate Borrell said...

That guy's parents are cousins right?

 
At 7:35 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ecch . . . .

Goodbye.

 
At 9:35 p.m., Blogger Jay said...

The Anti-Hillary
Got a scoop? Email your tips and suggestions to the editor. Premium Blog Ad Blog Ads Classifieds Amazon About The Site Taegan D. Goddard is the creator of Political Wire, a political column updated around the ...
I just finished reading your blog listing, and find it quite heady. I urge you to look at my site,
homeschool books, and I think we have something in common.

 
At 10:30 a.m., Blogger Other Brother said...

Fuckin comment spammers. You guys are seriously neglecting the shit out of this blog. and i like it, so post something damnit!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home