Thursday, November 03, 2005

Ed Has Enough

"ED! Don't do it man! You don't want this!" I scream. But Ed is past that, past the entire after-school special melodrama. I see it in his eyes.

"Fuck it, man. I don't even hate myself. I just don't want to be here anymore," Ed says. The shotgun, it's muffling his words. Slobber trickles down the barrel.

"C'mon, man. Let's go get a beer."

"No. You might want to close your eyes. This isn't like pissing - I don't care if you see it."

I don't, and he pulls the trigger, as promised.

And the last thing I remember is wondering why detonating brain matter looks like moldy macaroni casserole. That, and hearing the patter of urine as Ed's slumping corpse pisses itself. Turns out Ed didn't care if I saw that after all.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 Comments:

At 1:47 a.m., Blogger Wino McHackenpuke said...

Yikes, I don't think you can post a picture like that on here.

 
At 8:08 p.m., Blogger da buttah said...

whatever..that pic is awesome haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home