Tuesday, April 12, 2005

The value of taking a sauna

"My building is upgrading the saunas," I said, leaning in the chair to out-gas.

"So?" Argus asks, raising his palms to the sky, as if praising some mythological being.

"That means that when I feel a cold coming on, I can take a sauna. It means that I can boil the cold virus within my body."

Argus makes a face and says, "But your internal body temperature doesn't rise."

I smile and start thinking logically, "Yes, it does. Your body temperature can rise to over 100 degrees above normal."

My friend stares at me for what felt like a day, but was probably only a second. He leans in to me, within inches of my face and spits, "Why doesn't your brain explode then?"

I lean even closer and retort, "Who says it doesn't?"

2 Comments:

At 2:28 p.m., Blogger Wino McHackenpuke said...

This must've been a while ago, right? Because...you're dead.

 
At 2:36 p.m., Blogger Bottle Rocket Fire Alarm said...

You!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home